Fun. Friendly. Inspiring. Collaborative. Productive. If you wouldn't define your workplace with any or all of those terms, you may have to ditch your own desk and take a seat at a coworking space near you. Even if you aren’t an entrepreneur or freelancer, the benefits of coworking, according to Deskmag’s annual Global Coworking Survey, are pretty hard to ignore: 71 percent of participants reported a boost in creativity since joining a coworking space, while 62 percent said their standard of work had improved.
- 50% of all coworkers access their work space around the clock
- 71% report a boost in creativity since joining a coworking space
- 62% said their standard of work had improved in a coworking space
- Almost 90% of coworkers report an increase in self-confidence
- 70% of coworkers feel healthier than they did working in a traditional office
- Between a third and half of all workers are flexible and mobile
- 64 percent of coworkers are better able to complete tasks on time